Thursday 31 March 2011

Wooden Dowels...

I am sitting on the couch in my office...frantically finishing preparations for tomorrow's Spirit Day and House Competition...SUPERHERO DAY!  And I have a killer migraine.

So I took Excedrin...and am drinking a coke for caffeine...and eating some breadsticks to try and settle my stomach.

Kristin is sitting next to me as I eat the breadsticks.

"Um....are you eating w[insert something not understandable]??"
"I'm sorry...what??  Am I eating windmills?"
"Oh...it's a breadstick."
"Yes...its a breadstick."
"I thought it was a wooden dowel."

HAHA.  Yes Kristin...I am eating a wooden dowel.  It helps with the migraine.  

Liz is playing relaxing music for me and doing interpretive dance to aid in my recovery...

My friends are funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment