Sunday 17 April 2011

Grazie, Italia...

Grazie, l'Italia per la mia pasta e biscotti.

Oh what joy and what surprise when I ventured back to my local grocery store the other day and discovered that they decided to start selling my parmesan pasta and my chocolate chip cookies again!

I think those cookies are crack...I might have a slight addiction to them.  I just can't stop.  They taste like Chips Ahoy to me.  Caleb Klontz thinks I've been out of the States too long.  I will conduct a taste test upon my arrival home...get excited people, cause I'm bringing back some simply delectable chocolate chip cookies.  They do not taste like chalk, contrary to what Caleb may say.

Well...I will bring these scrumptious little goodies back as long as they are still available in 8 weeks...I make no guarantees.  This is Italy after all.

EIGHT WEEKS???  For real?  Dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment